This guide provides the framework and steps needed to conduct a thoughtful, well-organised virtual notification. It answers questions such as:
- How do I to anticipate and manage my own emotions and those of my employees?
- How will my planning be the same and what will differ for virtual notifications versus in-person notifications?
- What are the verbal and non-verbal cues I need to send and to be aware of when I communicate over video?
- In a group video communication, how can I maintain control over the message and prevent side conversations among employees from detracting from the message?
- What is the proper way to follow up with individuals after a group notification?